Responding quickly and effectively during a crisis is essential. We’ll help you create a well practiced and value driven crisis communications plan that puts you back in control of your destiny. To talk to us about strategic communications, email us at email@example.com, or call us on 0161 932 1611.
In today’s increasingly unpredictable world, organisations must adopt a proactive approach to their crisis communications planning. Our experienced team are well versed in crisis management, using a number of different approaches to assess and mitigate the potential impact. We’ll create a plan that regains control over a potentially rapidly changing narrative. Reputations built up over generations can be tarnished in an instant, and a cool head and clear communication plan are essential to ensure your business can move forward successfully. By engaging internal stakeholders and using an intelligence-led approach that incorporates digital monitoring, we can create a crisis plan that prepares you in advance.
Public relations plays a critical role in the crisis response by helping to develop the messages that are sent to various public audiences. We’ll work with you to manage an emerging crisis and control its impact. Reacting strategically and calmly to an emerging crisis is essential. Our qualified advisors help to control the crisis by:
- Initiating a quick response
- Accurately fact-checking
- Managing consistency by keeping spokespeople well informed and maintaining key message points
- Prioritising public safety
- Utilising all media channels
- Conveying empathy
- Providing support and counsel for those involved, and laying out subsequent updates
Once a crisis has been neutralised, it’s time to rebuild. In the post-crisis phase, the organisation is returning to business as usual so our experienced consultants will help to control and shape the future narrative. During this phase, the crisis is no longer the focal point of managerial attention but still requires some attention. We’ll support you during this influential phase to help control the destiny of your brand. We’ll do this by:
- Delivering all information promised to involved parties
- Engaging stakeholders regularly and updating on corrective measures
- Analysing the crisis management efforts taken and integrate lessons into the business crisis action plan
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: 0161 932 1611