Responding quickly and effectively during a crisis is essential. We’ll help you create a well practiced and value driven crisis communications plan that puts you back in control of your destiny.
Failure to prepare for a crisis can result in serious harm to stakeholders, financial losses for an organisation, or even end its very existence. Public relations practitioners are an integral part of crisis management teams and Northern Hive has a responsive and experienced team waiting to help. We exercise best practices and lessons gleaned from our knowledge of crisis management to provide an extremely useful resource for your company and associated stakeholders.
In today’s increasingly unpredictable world, organisations must adopt a proactive approach to their crisis communications planning. Reputations built up over generations can be tarnished in an instant, and a cool head and clear communication plan is essential to ensure your business can move forward successfully.
Our experienced team are well versed in crisis management, using a number of different approaches to assess and mitigate the potential impact. By engaging internal stakeholders and using an intelligence led approach that incorporates digital monitoring, we can create a crisis plan that regains control over a potentially rapidly changing narrative.
Is your company ready to respond to a crisis? If not, speak to our crisis management team to create a plan before it’s too late.
Public relations plays a critical role in the crisis response by helping to develop the messages that are sent to various public audiences. We’ll work with you to manage an emerging crisis by:
- Initiating a quick response.
- Accurately fact-checking.
- Managing consistency by keeping spokespeople well informed and maintaining key message points.
- Prioritising public safety.
- Utilising all media channels.
- Conveying empathy.
- Providing support and counsel for those involved, and laying out subsequent updates.
Once a crisis has been neutralised, it’s time to rebuild. In the post-crisis phase, the organisation is returning to business as usual. The crisis is no longer the focal point of managerial attention but still requires some attention. We’ll support you during this influential phase to help control your future narrative and brand destiny by:
- Delivering all information promised to involved parties.
- Engaging stakeholders regularly and updating on corrective measures.
- Analysing the crisis management efforts taken and integrate lessons into the business crisis action plan.
Let’s Work Together
Our Crisis Management Services
- Pre-crisis planning
- Stakeholder communications
- Reputation management
- Crisis response & management
- Post-crisis rebuilding
- Brand positioning & strategy
- Legal team communication support
CONTACT OUR CRISIS TEAM
Discuss your crisis response strategy with our team today.
Use the contact button below to have a free consultation about creating a crisis communications plan or for help responding to an existing crisis, email us at email@example.com, or call us on 0161 973 7647.